Effective date: [ 18 June 2018 ]
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect the following types of information:
- Information you voluntarily provide;
- Information we obtain automatically when you use our Site; and
- Information obtained from third parties.
Information you voluntarily provide
- Username, password and email address when you register for a FABLIFE account.
- Profile picture, your first, last and other names and contact details, for the ease of others to locate you as a friend.
- User Content (e.g. photos, comments, likes and other information) that you post to the Site.
- Information provided in your communications with us, including, without limitation, service-related emails (e.g. account verification, changes or updates to the features of the Service and other notices)
- Access to your device’s contact list or third-party social media site contact list, if you consent to us finding friends through those means.
- Access to your camera or photos and the images and information stored therein if you consent to give us access.
Information we obtain automatically when you use our Service
- Usage Information – we collect information to help us monitor your activity on the Service and usage trends. The information collected and stored will purely be for analytical purposes and will be completely anonymous. It will be collectively studied with information from other Users and cannot be reasonably used to identify any particular User.
- Device Information - we collect details of your device such as the hardware model, version of operating system, unique device identifiers, browser type, language, wireless network, and mobile network information.
- Location Information – we may collect information about your location, especially when you turn on location services. With your consent, we may also use methods that involve GPS, wireless networks, cell towers, Wi-Fi access points, and other sensors, such as gyroscopes, accelerometers, and compasses to determine your precise location.
- Log file information – Log file information is collected by us when you use the Service. The information includes, without limitation, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, pages navigated to before using our Service, domain names, your interaction with links on the pages, times of access and pages viewed.
Information we collect from third parties
Your information may be made available to us when we collect information from other users who use our Service.
- USE OF INFORMATION
- help with the efficient access of your information when you sign in;
- remember information to save you the trouble of re-entering it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- personalizing the service by, amongst other things, suggest friends or provide advertisements and promotions suited to your profile and interests;
- improve, test and monitor the service to enhance your experience;
- diagnose or resolve technical issues;
- enhance the safety and security features of the Service; and
- verify your identity and prevent fraud and other unauthorized or illegal activity.
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may share the information about you in the following ways:
- With other FABLIFE Users – the following information may be disclosed to other Users:
- public information such as your username, name and profile picture;
- information about how you have interacted with the Service; and
- any additional information that you have consented to being shared e.g. your location.
- With our affiliates – we may disclose information with entities associated with us.
- With third parties – the following information may be disclosed to:
- service providers who provide services on our behalf, sellers that provide goods through our Service and business partners who work with us to ensure the functionality of the Service;
- third parties involved in a merger or acquisition.
- RETENTION OF INFORMATION
Upon termination or deactivation of your account, FABLIFE and its affiliates and/or its service providers shall retain information and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
- CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
The Service is not directed at persons under the age of 18. It may not be within the knowledge of FABLIFE that a person below 18 has volunteered information or is using the Service. In the event that we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18 without parental consent, we will delete that information as soon as possible. Please contact us if you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18.
- OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
- HOW TO CONTACT US