The first step to fight skin irritation and aging troubles is to keep your skin hydrated, and here are the 5 ways that you can do it.
- Cleanse your skin with a gentle cleanser and lukewarm water. Avoid using products that contain harsh chemical additives and artificial fragrances.
- Caffeine and alcohol are considered the worst offenders for a dehydrated skin, avoid using them if you can. Overindulgence in alcohol could lead to dry skin too.
- Harsh face scrubs for exfoliation is certainly one great way to brighten the dull dehydrated complexion. However, a healthy skin may take 25 days to renew itself. Avoid gritty scrubs to achieve it.
- Sipping 8 glasses of water a day can help you protect your skin’s outer layer.
- To replenish your dehydrated skin, use a face mask that contains moisture binding ingredients such as rice enzyme or Hyaluronic acid.
The Venna Rice Spa Mask has been voted by Beauty Insider as the Best Face Saver mask in 2018. Done with the mask, now with the protection. Proper skin hydration is an important step after each exfoliation session, with Reve Phytoceramide Hydrating Serum you can be sure that your skin gets all the nutrients it needs to regenerate and regain that youthful look again. Check out our Best Face Saver Duo bundle now!
Head on over to our webstore today and be ready for your parties in the upcoming Christmas and New Year’s Day celebrations!